Download the 2012 CPO class information/registration letter (pretty much everything you need to know) here
2013 CPO Class Information Letter Download
Why take CPO classes from the Pool Doctor?
The Pool Doctor has been teaching Certified Pool Operator Classes for years. There are many benefits and advantages to taking CPO classes from the Pool Doctor:
The most qualified instructor in Colorado:
Craig is the ONLY instructor in Colorado that is BOTH:
- National Swimming Pool Foundation (CPO) Instructor
- Association of Pool and Spa Professionals Certified Service Pro
- The highest service certification the APSP offers
- There are only about 250 Certified Service Pro's in the country
“REAL WORLD” teaching.
- Our instructor (Craig) is in the field and pump room virtually every day. Craig takes real world knowledge and applies it to the CPO academic classroom setting relaying real world experience and examples to the student.
BEST PRICE in Colorado - $199.00 for the standard CPO course.
- This price includes the class, handbook, testing and certification.
FREE GIFT for every student
Private classes available:
- We offer private classes for property management/ownership/other groups. Please call us for more information.
SAVE TIME - Fusion option available:
- Are you too busy for a 2 day course? You can study on-line at home and get your certification through the Pool Doctor, saving you valuable time.
Convenient time and locations
- 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (2 days for standard class)
- I-25 and Alameda area (Denver) OR Apartment Association of Metro Denver office (Greenwood Village)
- See CPO Class Information Letter for more details
Class Schedule - 2013
- February 27/28
- March 20/21
- April 16/17
- May 9/10
- June 26/27
- November 13/14
- December 10/11
Q: Why is your class priced so much better than other CPO class options?
A: Because it’s the right thing to do. We believe that CPO certification and education is a public service our company should provide. The more students we can educate the right way turns into better safer swimming/bathing environments for more people.
Q: How much are classes?
A: The standard CPO course is $199.00 per student. The Fusion course is $245.00 per student
Q: What is a Fusion course?
A: The Fusion course offers the convenience of studying on-line to replace the 1st day of class. So instead of a two day class, you can study the chapters of the handbook (and take on-line quizzes) on-line at your own pace, and then come to the second day of any standard 2 class for review and testing.
Q: What do I need for the class?
A: Bring a calculator and a government issued ID.
Q: How long are the classes/what is the class schedule?
A: We start at 8:30AM and go till 5:00 on day 1. The second day starts at 8:30AM too, and ends when you finish the test – usually mid afternoon, the class will end at 5:00 PM at the latest.
Q: Where is the class located?
A: Please see the CPO Class Information Letter for the corresponding address.
Q: What do I need to do to sign up?
A: Simply print off the registration form on this page and either fax it to 303-675-8280 or e-mail it to
. We will send you a confirmation, and if you are taking a Fusion course we will send you your on-line code and mail you your CPO handbook.
Q: Do you offer CPO Classes in Spanish?
A: Lo siento, hablo solo un poco espanol (I am sorry, I only speak a little Spanish). Unfortunately, that is about the extent of my Spanish skills… We do not teach Spanish CPO classes (at this time there are no spanish classes in Colorado that we are aware of), we can however provide manuals and exams in Spanish.
Q: If I am new to pool maintenance and I don’t know anything about pools is this course for me?
A: Of course pool experience is beneficial, but we have plenty of “rookies” that come and learn the right way - from the get go. And we still have a high student passing rate for rookies too…
Q: What if I do not pass the exam?
A: First of all, we have a very high student passing rate… But if you do not pass you can schedule a re-take exam with us, at a time that is convenient for you. You can also re-take the course at no additional cost. We want you to become CPO certified.
We also offer Pool Doctor “Pool School” (hands-on, poolside/pump room training) for:
- Property management companies
- Individual properties
- Home owners
Please call our office for information (303-232-8600).